Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun In NYC!!! 1st - 9th April 2010




Well the adventure started in New York city. Kasha & I had a great time. There is so much to see and do in NY (It truly is the city that never sleeps).

When we weren't walking (and we walked a lot!!!!) we took the hop-on hop-off bus which was great because it took us all around the city - Uptown, Downtown, Harlem & Brooklyn. We did all the usual touristy stuff -Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and central Park. We even got to see the Easter Parade.


Times Square




Statue of Liberty


Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!




Kash & I on the Cosby Show steps


Friends building


NY night skyline

On top of the Rockefeller Centre



FAO Schwartz - Big Piano




The Biggest slice if pizza I have ever seen


Who says a good man is hard to find?




Bethesda Fountain in Central Park

1 comment:

  1. Wow it all looks like so much fun!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics! eat everything, talk to everyone!! Just take it all in... i wish I was there!!!! love you honey keep safe!!

    ReplyDelete